September 16, 2011

Falcon BMS 4.32

Falcon BMS 4.32 is a mod, modded or modified version from the original old old (1998) Microprose game. With some hacking skills, computing skills & tonnes of enthusiasm, it can be done by anyone. This new BMS version of Falcon 4 is simply amazing facelift!

..and of course the mod version is free. get it here!
http://www.benchmarksims.org
go there.. find it there ~ I'm encouraging you to read & explore it yourself ;)
..and you need a lot of reading on technical/avionics documentsss (within the installation) to play this game too.

..and joystick is a must!
..and Falcon 4 CD/pre-installed required during BMS installation.

This is the brand new CFT.

Argghh.. Where's my key? How to start the engine? Humm.. PDF might help.

Got the engine started. Taxi!

Up.. up and away..

What a nice sunny day.. in Korea!

Pushing some Gs while waiting..

..for my wingman!

I guess my upload not done properly (slow connection). Clearly, I've shot something.

Attacking airbase before I crashed into the sea while trying to get the
low flying screen caps. The sea got waves and reflection too. :D
Well.. try it. You also can try FreeFalcon 5. For FF5, you can download it for free here (no original game CD required).

No comments: