- Internet speed sucks.
- Reload again? Internet speed sucks!
- It's in the drive. Save it. before it download again. Internet speed sucks!
- I don't want to install plugins for Flash - Adobe sucks! Why? - auto-update & auto install anti-virus.
- I already have my own anti-virus. Installing more anti-virus causing conflict.
- Auto-update slowing down my internet. Internet speed sucks!
- Auto-update eating my bandwith. Capped Internet connection sucks!
- Chrome has it own internal Flash player.. Chrome rulez!
C:\Documents and Settings\[your computer name]\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache
Theres a list of files.
Look for big files - those big files are usually videos.
Change the name/rename the file to [bla..bla..bla].flv
Double the file click to run it.
If thats the file you want, copy the file. Paste it to somewhere else.