..I want to make tileable textures!
Moved the pictures to the Netbook (Ubuntu 10.10).
Went back home & want to transfer it to my USB drive. Suddenly...
"There was an error.. bla.. bla.. bla.. whatever.."
Looking on the net searching for solution. Found NONE suitable solution. The USB drive will stop copying/responding/unmounted after few second - maybe a minute during copying.
I know that there's always a solution. Here's how to fix it... at least I can transfer 4 gigs of pictures to my USB.
- Open a small picture in that USB - If you have none, copy a small picture to that USB and open/view it up.
- By opening that picture (I'm telling Ubuntu that "I'm using this USB drive! don't loose it")
- The USB light won't stop blinking anymore (Ubuntu is saying.. "Ok master.. you are using this USB, I won't disconnect it")
- Now I can start transferring the file (without closing the small picture/image viewer)
- That's all.. hope it helps.. :D